Saturday, September 15, 2007

More Characters


Despite Ben's best efforts, I remained quite aloof from the anime scene. This is one exception, nevertheless, she's still wearing highly textured and realistic armor. Textures have apparently always been important to me...



I find this image fascinating. There's so much story behind it that I don't know--I just drew it. Who is he? Why is he sorrowful? Who is his companion? I wonder if I had a story in mind when I drew it. Can't remember now. Whatever the case it shows definitive character in both individuals. Deep character, which is something sorely lacking in most media.



A diTerlizzi copy.



Copied from a Spectrum book. Not sure which one. It had a Dinotopia cover, though. This is one of my first Prismacolor images. It turned out nice, I think.

No comments: