Saturday, September 15, 2007

Magic: the Gathering


I think this was a 1/1 green card that sucked. But the picture was cool! If you don't know what I'm talking about then you're definitely not a Magic: the Gathering geek. I would skip lunch and play magic cards with the goths, although I myself remained tactfully normal-looking. I got made fun enough for just playing the game. I have since sworn off Magic altogether and vowed to never touch a card again. I did this after high school when I wasted a lot of time devising new ways to kill my opponent when I should have been doing more productive things--like drawing.



I don't remember this card. Shame on me! I think it was a white card, though. Maybe an enchantment. Unholy strength? Notice the cheap Photoshop texture. I obviously had started using it by this point.

No comments: